Layered hairstyle is good for long straight hairs. Layers look good
with medium length hair, long length or even small short bob cut
hairstyle. If all depends upon the choice of haircut you have an
you can combine it will layers to give yourself a completely new
- If you have lovely long wavy hairstyle like Eva
Longoria, you can combine the haircut with wavy hairs and long
layered hairstyles for the oval shaped face. Long layered haircut
is one of the most basic and versatile kinds of haircuts amongst
- If you want layers to be seen differently, then hairs must be
extremely straight and should also be cut in different layers in
a straight line. Hairs cut at an angle will not reflect a proper
- If you are planning to have a classic bob
haircut you can have a layered haircut in the front where hairs
can be side parted and cut into layers to give a feeling of thick
hairs in the crown.
- Lisa Rinna carried a layered short haircut for several years
which was also known as “short shag” by several people.
She achieved the complete look by razoring her hair which gave her
texture to her hair.
- Layered haircut can also enable you to give look with the help
of gels that is not a single style and there are several layers
that are overlapping without giving having any particular style.
- Hair stylists have come up with innovative options to match the
bob with layered hairstyle. It is also combined with other haircuts
such as spikes or pixie style.
- Wavy hair can also be
cut into layered haircut 2011 choose to do them as an up do as the
sophisticated or more formal look. These waves can also be hung
loose around shoulders or pinned into neat hairstyles if needed.
- Layered haircut can also be swept into a neat hairdo on formal
occasions with hairs hanging loose on the sides to give a young
look to the face.
- If you have long hairs, then you can have layered haircut and
have a short ponytail.
You can wax few of your hair strands and create a spiky sprouting
effect along with your ponytail. You can be quite creative with
a layered haircut.
- You can add depth to your hair or if you have blonde
hair but highlighting your hair with dark brown or layers of
tan or golden to give a thick look.
- Inverted bob haircut has long layered haircut in the front that
goes smaller towards the neck to give a modern and sassy look of
- Before carrying the similar look as your favorite celeb who has
been wearing a layered haircut, think of your own facial cuts and
personality. It is important that the new haircut should also suit
you rather than it suits your favorite celebrity.
- Moreover, celeb layered hairstyle may look awesome on them but
they may actually not practical for you as you may not be able to
spend such long hours in front of the mirror as celebs themselves.