For most people who would like to make a radical change in their
looks from time to time, the most common aspect of their appearance
that can achieve a dramatic transformation is the color of the hair.
This is a guide on how to dye your hair.
Remember the following in dying your hair.
- Acquire a hair dyeing kit. This is the primary step. You must be very careful when choosing the right color that suits you. Always keep in mind never to lighten your natural color by more than a tone at a time. Dyeing your hair darker may be easier than having to lighten the color of your hair.
- Find a suitable area where to dye your hair. You might want to choose a place that can be easily cleaned after dyeing.
- Gather all other materials needed for the process. These might include a towel, a pair of scissors, comb, and others.
- Use an old shirt or something you least like as you might have stains on you when dyeing your hair.
- Test your hair dyeing product on your skin at least 24 hours before applying on your hair. If you feel an allergic effect, do not proceed using the product, however, if everything is normal, you may use your chosen hair coloring product.
- Carefully follow instructions on the hair dye product you will be using.
- So that your hair wont come out streaky, make sure to coat all sections
of the head. Utilize a timer to remind you how long it should
it take before rinsing your hair.
- Once the time is up, shampoo your hair lathering it up and let it sit for a minute before rinsing it out completely until the water runs clear. If a conditioner is provided with the hair dye product you are using, use this and leave it on for bout five minutes then rinse thoroughly.
- Instead of blow-drying your hair, allow it to dry naturally to retain more shine.
- In the succeeding days, shampoo and condition your hair like you normally would. Make sure to leave the conditioner for at least three minutes every time you wash your hair.
By following this simple and most basic guide, you will certainly get that sweeping image you want to achieve.