Going for a different shade of hair color is a great way for women
to update their look or to make a statement. Changing one's hair
color is preferably done by professionals
at hair salons; however, some individuals may opt to change
their hair color by themselves. This usually leads to trouble, especially
if that particular person is new to the hair dye process or failed
to follow the instructions carefully.
Botched hair coloring jobs may easily be remedied through hair color corrections done in hair salons. These hair color corrections generally take several visits to the salon before getting the hair color right. This option, as it is rather expensive, may not be for everyone. There is an option available through the use of hair color removers.
Hair color removers are hair products used to remove dye or color from hair through a gentle and quick manner. Some of the functions of this hair product include:
- Remove semi permanent
and temporary hair colors
- Remove transparent, semi permanent hair color
- Remove the buildup of residue left by styling products
Using hair color removal products generally leave the natural color of the hair untouched; hair is also left undamaged – soft and ready for another round of color treatments. To make sure your hair remains healthy, here are a few things you may want to consider. Following these tips will ensure that the use of hair color removers produces the desired results.
- Perform a strand test before using a hair color remover
- Condition your hair using a low pH conditioner after using the hair
- Make sure the hair color remover does not come in contact with your
clothes as these may leave stains
- Follow the instructions stated on the product packaging
- Similar to hair colors and dyes, never get any hair color remover in
your eyes as they may cause damage