We all lose hair on a regular basis, but unfortunately rapid hair
loss accompanied by non-growth of new hair coming in to replace it
results in thinning hair and gradually lead to baldness.
The causes of hair loss can be many, the main cause of Hair Loss being due to improper care of your hair, or unhealthy lifestyle. Hereditary can also be attributed to the cause of hair loss.
Hair loss can be treated by either of the following,
Drug based approach is ideal for people who are willing to take strong medications. It is strongly recommended that you consult a dermatologist before the consumption of any drugs.
- Drugs based approach.
- Use of commercial products approach.
- Natural remedy approach.
- Nutritional approach.
- Cleanliness approach.
Although a variety of commercial products are available in stores, yet all may not prove as a solution to your problem. An extensive research is what can help you in choosing the proper product to prevent your hair loss. Commercial products based on natural ingredients are preferred and have proved useful too in preventing hair loss.
Nowadays people are increasingly getting more and more inclined to natural hair loss remedies to combat hair loss. Some natural remedies have proved as an effective treatment towards hair loss.
It is an eminent factor that poor nutrition and unhealthy lifestyles can have a bad effect on your health as well as your hair. A well-balanced and improved nutrition can help you achieve a healthy hair. Try eating sufficient amounts of protein, proper levels of useful carbohydrates and achieving a healthy balance of dietary fats. Eat more fruits in the morning and more vegetable for lunch and dinner.
Scalp cleanliness plays one integral role in preventing hair loss.
If you have dandruff, you need to get rid of it immediately. Dandruff
can be a prime cause of hair loss when it combines with dirt, shampoo
chemicals, excess sebum follicle oil.
With time these chemicals can create a film on your scalp that hardens and start to plug up your hair follicles. Once plugged, your follicles cannot support hair growth.
Here are a few hair loss remedies that can help you maintain what you now have and save losing your hair.
Getting proper nutrition is essential for healthy hair.
- Water, protein, biotin, vitamins A, B6, B12, C, copper, iron, omega 3 fatty acids, zinc, calcium, folic acid, and magnesium all contribute to a healthy scalp and hair.
- Massaging your scalp with the help of your fingertips enhances the scalp blood circulation, which contributes to your hair growth.
- Prolonged exposure to sun, wind and heat can result in hair loss, therefore avoid doing so. If it is really required, make sure you have protected your hair with a scarf or hat.
- Excessive use of hair dryers, hot showers, and curling irons on your hair can also cause hair loss, thus try avoiding them as much as possible.
- Stress is a major reason why you can experience hair loss. Therefore, start reducing the extra stress at once by taking some time out of your daily schedule to relax. Also get enough sleep. You can also start supplementing your diet with a good hair loss nutritional supplement.
- Hair coloring damages your hair and therefore you must try to color it less frequently.