Are you a blonde or a brunette? Have you ever wanted to make a drastic
change in your looks? Ever thought of dying your hair black? Learn
how to achieve that flawless black you have always dreamed of by
simply doing the following tips.
- For best hair color results,
it is recommended not to shampoo your hair 24 hours before and
after the application of black hair dye.
- Seek for someones assistance in case you have never dyed your hair,
and that you have to check if you missed some roots or a section
of your hair that you cannot see.
- If you're a blonde, you can opt to buy either a permanent or
semi-permanent medium to dark brown dye that will last for about
28 days. The color should be able dark enough to cover your blonde.
A suggested hair dye product for this is Clairol’s Natural
Instincts, since this product is a good brand to use for beginners
and professionals. The product does not contain Ammonia and can
be washed out slowly as compared to other brands that fade to
gray. This procedure is a prerequisite for those with lighter
- Do the same procedure dyeing your hair with black dye as dyeing your hair with the brown dye. Just make sure to follow instructions on whether or not your hair should be damp.
- Avoid flipping your hair around while dyeing it. Tiny droplets of color will end up everywhere, including some parts of your body. Have a warm rag handy to readily wipe off dye. You can also use Vaseline on your hairline and ears before every application of hair dye. This prevents your skin from getting stained.
- For a soft lush hair, do not forget to apply a mixture of the color conditioners a few days after dyeing your hair.